We always start from basics and in this Bridal Makeup course, we will do the same. It is very important to know and understand the industry, Products and techniques.
- Induction: Getting you all set up for the course ahead.
- MJ’s Makeup Kit: Get to see MJ’s Makeup kit and begin your journey as Bridal Makeup Artist
We know you are excited ! But hang on we need to understand the concept and theories first to give you that solid base which will always give you an edge in the market. Learning Artistry has to be detailed.
- Makeup Tools , Products & Brands :Understanding in detail about various essential Makeup tools , different products and Brands. Market is full of products however you must know as a professional what you buy , when to buy and how to buy.
- Color Theory :Understanding all about color from an eye of a makeup artist. Makeup is all about using the right colors for the right time. Learn the techniques to look at the color.
- Face Anatomy :This is where you learn the art of understanding the face. Shape of the face, eyes, lips etc. to come up with an action plan for your client. Everyone is different and so will be the makeup !
- Skin Theory :Finally the skin which is going to be the canvas of your art, Deep understanding of skin – Texture , tones, under tones and types. Deep understanding of product usage as per the skin.
- Building your Makeup Kit : No Makeup Kit is ever complete but we teach you the best way to build and maintain in the best cost efficient manner and yet maintain world class quality.
- Skin Care :A perfect makeup needs a great skin condition. It is important to know how to handle the skin and take care of it for a longer run for both your client and yourself.
- Skin Prep & Hygiene (CTM) : Learn skin preparation technique before you begin makeup. How to ensure you maintain hygiene of your tools, products and yourself. This is very important.
- Eye Brows Shaping and Prep
- Lip Structuring
- Makeup Applications : Foundation , Contouring , Priming Brows application, Eye shadow application, Liner and mascara application, Lash application, Lens application, Concealer , Highlighting(strobing) , Bronzing , Lip base, Lipstick application, Blush , Glitter application and much more.
We cover every single technique from basic to advance. You will be equipped to handle any client with any makeup requirement with all the techniques required to handle the project.
We believe India wears the best makeup and being the most diverse country in the world it is important to understand culture, Traditions and world class makeup skills.
Learn 5 different most common Bridal Makeup in India from MJ
Every wedding has different stages and occasion and you will learn every stage to handle any kind of makeup to perfection. There will be exhaustive practice sessions for you to handle any bridal makeup. This includes Sangeeth& Mehndi looks | Matured Skin and Party look.
• Customs & Traditions
Just not makeup but its important to understand the wedding itself. We want you to be able to connect to your clients by understanding their rituals and customs.
• On Job Training basis availability and wedding season
• Bridal Exam to be cleared for certification
• Professional Portfolio Shoot
• Airbrush Makeup Demonstration
Basic to Advanced Contemporary Hair Styling
- Hair Preparation: Understand how to prepare the hair of your client before you begin styling it.
- Understanding Hair Tools and application
- Curling(All types) | Blow Dry ( In curls/Out curls)
- Crimping | Creating Volume in Hair
- Straightening | Extension application
- Back combing | Donut application | Braiding
- Messy Buns | Waterfall | Pinning Technique
- Neat Buns | Crown Styling
- South Indian Jada assembly
- North Indian Bridal Hairstyle
- Braiding Techniques
- Mangh Tika Fixing
- Hair Accessories decoration, design and assembly and more
Hairstyling trends keep evolving, Management may decide to include new hairstyles and discontinue certain hairstyling depending on the trend. We want you to learn the latest.
- Learn South Indian Styles of Sari Draping and Variations
- Learn North Indian and Bengali Sari Drapes
- Sari Pleating and Finishing
- Lehnga and Dupatta Fixing and draping
- Madisar Drape
Once you have learnt Makeup Skills it is time now to understand how you would start earning from your skills. In this 2 days special master class, our industry expert will help you step-by-step lay the foundation of your makeup artist career. This class is exclusive to MJG and not done anywhere in the India and becomes a turning point of this course. Details to be provided during course counselling.
– 6 Month action plan post-completion of the course
– Market Penetration techniques
– Social Media Handling
– Customer segmentation
– Marketing and Closing on Sales
– Customer handling science
– Portfolio Building techniques
– Lead Generation
We look at our course & certification as career milestones and take a holistic approach rather than just teaching you about makeup. We go beyond and work hard to make you versatile, confident and an entrepreneur. Our exclusive content and approach have helped many who are inspired to achieve a goal.
- Airbrush Makeup Demonstration: Understanding the equipment, Technique and application
- Tattoo Concealing
- Matured Skin Makeup
- How to handle your own personality and develop it.
- Portfolio Photoshoot
- On Job Training
- Customer classification & Handling
- Master class on Freelancing
- Male Grooming
- Basic Photography
- Photo Editing
The rest of the content is exclusive, To know more take a face-to-face appointment for course counselling. From your health to your skills we cover it all.