Our professional makeup artist course begins from Nursery and we start a bang ! Falling in love with your profession is extremely important to us. You must feel the rich history of makeup , The profession , the trends and the amazing stories behind it.
- Induction : Getting you all set up for the course ahead.
- Baseline : Checking your current raw makeup skills.
- History of Makeup : Detailed understanding of evolution and origins of makeup
- Evolution of Fashion & Trends : Understanding the fashion trends and milestone evolution
- Getting your Hands ready and dirty : Practice Drawing, Sketching and shading ( MJ Gorgeous Exclusive)
We are changing the way makeup has been taught all these days and our style of training is exclusive and at par with International standards. You would need discipline , gumption and lot of focus to continue to be on-boarded on a journey to become a legendary makeup artist.
We know you are excited ! But hang on we need to understand the concept and theories first to give you that solid base which will always give you an edge in the market. Learning Artistry has to be detailed.
- Makeup Tools , Products & Brands :Understanding in detail about various essential Makeup tools , different products and Brands. Market is full of products however you must know as a professional what you buy , when to buy and how to buy.
- Color Theory :Understanding all about color from an eye of a makeup artist. Makeup is all about using the right colors for the right time. Learn the techniques to look at the color.
- Face Anatomy :This is where you learn the art of understanding the face. Shape of the face, eyes, lips etc. to come up with an action plan for your client. Everyone is different and so will be the makeup !
- Skin Theory :Finally the skin which is going to be the canvas of your art, Deep understanding of skin – Texture , tones, under tones and types. Deep understanding of product usage as per the skin.
- Building your Makeup Kit : No Makeup Kit is ever complete but we teach you the best way to build and maintain in the best cost efficient manner and yet maintain world class quality.
- Skin Care :A perfect makeup needs a great skin condition. It is important to know how to handle the skin and take care of it for a longer run for both your client and yourself.
- Skin Prep & Hygiene (CTM) : Learn skin preparation technique before you begin makeup. How to ensure you maintain hygiene of your tools, products and yourself. This is very important.
- Eye Brows Shaping and Prep
- Lip Structuring
- Makeup Applications : Foundation , Contouring , Priming Brows application, Eye shadow application, Liner and mascara application, Lash application, Lens application, Concealer , Highlighting(strobing) , Bronzing , Lip base, Lipstick application, Blush , Glitter application and much more.
We cover every single technique from basic to advance. You will be equipped to handle any client with any makeup requirement with all the techniques required to handle the project.
While the curriculum is International the application of makeup will be still local. We believe India wears the best makeup and being the most diverse country in the world it is important to blend local technique with an International approach.
- Learn 5 different most common Bridal Makeup in India
- North Indian
- South Indian
- Every wedding has different stages and occasion and you will learn every stage to handle any kind of makeup to perfection.
- Customs : Just not makeup but its important to understand the wedding itself. We want you to be able to connect to your clients by understanding their rituals and customs.
- On Job Training : Makeup at a studio and Makeup on the field are two different worlds. It can be tremendously stressful when you doing a bridal makeup. We want you to get a first hand experience of this stress and management. You will get an opportunity to go out for a real wedding with MJ by your side.
When it comes to Bridal Makeup we prepare you for everything from Reception Makeup to Muhurtham Makeup, from Mehndi to cocktail dinner. You will be able to handle it all.
Yes there is nothing called as Bridal Makeup Artist any more. You are a Professional Makeup Artist who can do every kind of makeup. Fashion Makeup is the most emerging markets which is promising and amazing
- No Makeup Look
- Dewy Technique
- Bronzy Technique
- Matt technique
- Backstage New Age Makeup
- High Fashion Looks
- B&W Makeup
- Death by Color
- Impromptu creations by MJ
- MJ Signature Drag Queen Makeup
- Retro Looks
Anything today which you see in Media from E-retail to movies, fashion shows, Instagram is included here. These are creative Makeup looks which you often call fantasy makeup, creative makeup, high fashion etc. You will be ready to work with fashion designers , advertisers or media houses, Not only that since this has no boundaries it will also assist you in your own marketing. This style of makeup can become a true manifestation of your art. You will love it.
Although Makeup Artist must know Hair styling and Draping. This is a complete specialized career stream. We want you to understand the techniques and then you are expected to practice to master the art.
- Hair Preparation: Understand how to prepare the hair of your client before you begin styling it.
- Understanding Hair Tools and application
- Curling(All types) | Blow Dry ( In curls/Out curls)
- Crimping | Creating Volume in Hair
- Straightening | Extension application
- Back combing | Donut application | Braiding
- Messy Buns | Waterfall | Pinning Technique
- Neat Buns | Crown Styling
- South Indian Jada assembly
- North Indian Bridal Hairstyle
- Braiding Techniques
- Mangh Tika Fixing
- Hair Accessories decoration , designing and assembly
- Pleating Techniques
- Concealed Pinning
- South Indian Sari Draping
- Lehanga Pinning
- Coorgi Style/Bengali Style Draping
Now you have learnt Makeup skills, Big question is how do you monetize your skill and earn money. This is where our exclusive module springs into action. We are preparing you to become a free lancer. You have to be your own boss and will teach you everything to do this.
Business sense module majorly targets 3 areas
- How to get a client
- How to manage a client
- How to handle your own personality and develop it.
We will also give you an exclusive action plan that you need to follow for the next 6 months to settle in the market.
We do not provide any job placements as this is dependent purely on your skill. We do prepare you for a long term career gain and that is our focus. Become financially independent.
Since the module is exclusive you would need to take face to face appointment to know more.
- Minimum Graduate or having at least 3 years of working experience.
- Minimum age limit 18 years
- Fresh school pass outs with high school or 2nd PU cannot apply for this certification.
- This certification is not intended for Salon Makeup Artistry. Certification aims students to become a Premium Makeup Artist and an Entrepreneur.
- Weekday Batch Tenure 2.5 Months – 3 Months
- Weekend Batch Tenure 4 Months – 6 Months
- Total ~45 classes
- Weekday Batch Timings – (Mon-Thur)11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Weekend Batch Timings – (Sat-Sun) 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Makeup sessions taken exclusively by MJ Shekhar
- Admission only available post entrance test
We look at our course & certification as career milestone and take a holistic approach rather than just teaching you about makeup. We go beyond and work hard to make you versatile, confident and an entrepreneur. Our exclusive content and approach has helped many who are inspired to achieve a goal.
- Airbrush Makeup Demonstration: Understanding the equipment, Technique and application
- Tattoo Concealing
- Matured Skin Makeup
- How to handle your own personality and develop it.
- Portfolio Photoshoot
- On Job Training
- Customer classification & Handling
- Male Grooming
- Basic Photography
- Photo editing
Rest of the content is exclusive, To know more take a face to face appointment for course counselling. From your health to your skills we cover it all.
Step 1 : Read the brochure , Check the fees structure (Do your research)
Step 2: Check your eligibility , Fill up the application form
Step 3: Our team will contact you t for a face to face discussion
Step 4 : Entrance Assessment
Step 5 : Depending on the results , Book your seat in the next available batch
Entrance test is intended to select suitable students to learn and ace in this profession. This is not a test of your makeup skills.
Please call us to know more !
We understand that learning professional makeup can be expensive. Our Course fee structure is the most competitive and affordable compared to any other makeup school in India.
- Pay INR 10,000 as an admission fees to book your seat.
- Pay rest in easy instalments.
- No Cost EMIs
- Student Education loan Assistance Program at no extra cost.
- Please give us a call for the current fees structure.