Our Professional Makeup Artist in Bangalore course begins from Nursery and we start with a bang! Falling in love with your profession is extremely important to us. You must feel the rich history of makeup, The profession, the trends and the amazing stories behind it.
- Induction: Getting you all set up for the course ahead.
- Baseline: Checking your current raw makeup skills.
- History of Makeup: Detailed understanding of evolution and origins of makeup
- Evolution of Fashion & Trends: Understanding the fashion trends and milestone evolution
- Getting your Hands ready and dirty: MJG Exclusive Art Class
We are changing the way makeup has been taught all these days and our style of training is exclusive and at par with International standards. You would need discipline, gumption and a lot of focus to continue to be on-boarded on a journey to become a legendary makeup artist.
We know you are excited! But hang on we need to understand the concept and theories first to give you that solid base which will always give you an edge in the market. Learning Artistry has to be detailed.
- Makeup Tools, Products & Brands: Understanding in detail various essential Makeup tools, different products and Brands. The market is full of products however you must know as a professional what you buy, when to buy and how to buy.
- Color Theory :Understanding all about color from an eye of a makeup artist. Makeup is all about using the right colors for the right time. Learn the techniques to look at the color.
- Face Anatomy :This is where you learn the art of understanding the face. The shape of the face, eyes, lips etc. to come up with an action plan for your client. Everyone is different and so will the makeup!
- Skin Theory: Finally the skin which is going to be the canvas of your art, Deep understanding of skin – Texture, tones, undertones and types. Deep understanding of product usage as per the skin.
- Building your Makeup Kit: No Makeup Kit is ever complete but we teach you the best way to build and maintain in the best cost-efficient manner and yet maintain world-class quality.
- Skin Care: Perfect makeup needs a great skin condition. It is important to know how to handle the skin and take care of it for a long run for both your client and yourself.
- Skin Prep & Hygiene (CTM): Learn skin preparation techniques before you begin makeup. How to ensure you maintain the hygiene of your tools, products and yourself. This is very important.
- Eye Brows Shaping and Prep
- Lip Structuring
- Makeup Applications: Foundation, Contouring, Priming Brows application, Eye shadow application, Liner and mascara application, Lash application, Lens application, Concealer, Highlighting(strobing), Bronzing, Lip base, Lipstick application, Blush, Glitter application and much more.
We cover every single technique from basic to advance. You will be equipped to handle any client with any makeup requirement with all the techniques required to handle the project.
While the curriculum is International the application of makeup will be still local. We believe India wears the best makeup and being the most diverse country in the world it is important to blend local techniques with an International approach.
- Learn 5 different most common Bridal Makeup in India
- North Indian
- South Indian
- Every wedding has different stages and occasions and you will learn every stage to handle any kind of makeup to perfection.
- Customs: Just not makeup but it’s important to understand the wedding itself. We want you to be able to connect to your clients by understanding their rituals and customs.
- Sari/Lehnga Draping
- Pleating Techniques
- Concealed Pinning
- South Indian Sari Draping
- Lehanga Pinning
- Coorgi Style/Bengali Style Draping
- On Job Training: Makeup at a studio and Makeup on the field are two different worlds. It can be tremendously stressful when you do bridal makeup. We want you to get a first-hand experience of this stress and management. You will get an opportunity to go out for a real wedding with MJ by your side.
When it comes to Bridal Makeup we prepare you for everything from Reception Makeup to Muhurtham Makeup, from Mehndi to cocktail dinner. You will be able to handle it all.
Note – HD Makeup & Airbrush Technique is included
Yes, there is nothing called a Bridal Makeup Artist anymore. You are a Professional Makeup Artist who can do every kind of makeup. Fashion Makeup is the most emerging market which is promising and amazing
- No Makeup Look
- Dewy Technique
- Bronzy Technique
- Matt technique
- Backstage New Age Makeup
- High Fashion Looks
- B&W Makeup
- Death by Color
- Era Makeup Looks
- Impromptu creations by MJ
Anything today that you see in Media from E-retail to movies, fashion shows, and Instagram is included here. These are creative Makeup looks which you often call fantasy makeup, creative makeup, high fashion etc. You will be ready to work with fashion designers, advertisers or media houses, Not only that since this has no boundaries it will also assist you in your own marketing. This style of makeup can become a true manifestation of your art. You will love it.
Although Makeup artists must know about Hair styling and Draping. This is a complete specialized career stream. We want you to understand the techniques and then you are expected to practice to master the art.
- Hair Preparation: Understand how to prepare the hair of your client before you begin styling it.
- Understanding Hair Tools and application
- Curling(All types) | Blow Dry ( In curls/Out curls)
- Crimping | Creating Volume in Hair
- Straightening | Extension application
- Back combing | Donut application | Braiding
- Messy Buns | Waterfall | Pinning Technique
- Neat Buns | Crown Styling
- South Indian Jada assembly
- North Indian Bridal Hairstyle
- Braiding Techniques
- Mangh Tika Fixing
- Hair Accessories decoration, designing and assembly
By the end of these classes, you will have a pretty good hands-on on hair styling, We will teach you in-trend hair styles which are mostly preferred by the clients these days however since now you know the technique you can start creating your own. This one needs practice even after the certification. Hair styling should not be ignored.
We look at our course & certification as career milestones and take a holistic approach rather than just teaching you about makeup. We go beyond and work hard to make you versatile, confident and an entrepreneur. Our exclusive content and approach have helped many who are inspired to achieve a goal.
- Airbrush Makeup Demonstration: Understanding the equipment, Technique and application
- Tattoo Concealing
- Matured Skin Makeup
- How to handle your own personality and develop it.
- Portfolio Photoshoot
- On Job Training
- Customer classification & Handling
- Master class on Freelancing
- Male Grooming
- Basic Photography
- Photo Editing
The rest of the content is exclusive, To know more take a face-to-face appointment for course counselling. From your health to your skills we cover it all.