Become a professional makeup artist and fast track your career strategically.
We are internationally accredited , ISO 9001 Certified And Awarded Best Makeup Academy in India.
We’re In Business
Learn Self-Grooming from India’s award winning mentor
Dear Student, Listen to your heart !
We know you have got dreams to fullfill and we understand our responsibility well. It might get confusing at the begining to select the Best Makeup Academy for yourself, We highly recommend you to visit makeup schools in person and select the one where you feel comfortable and at home. If you want to join us then you need to contact us.
Course Fee Details
Professional Makeup Course
Our Professional Makeup Artist in Bangalore course begins from Nursery and we start with a bang! Falling in love with your profession is extremely important to us. You must feel the rich history of makeup, The profession, the trends and the amazing stories behind it.
- Induction: Getting you all set up for the course ahead.
- Baseline: Checking your current raw makeup skills.
- History of Makeup: Detailed understanding of evolution and origins of makeup
- Evolution of Fashion & Trends: Understanding the fashion trends and milestone evolution
- Getting your Hands ready and dirty: MJG Exclusive Art Class
We are changing the way makeup has been taught all these days and our style of training is exclusive and at par with International standards. You would need discipline, gumption and a lot of focus to continue to be on-boarded on a journey to become a legendary makeup artist.
We know you are excited! But hang on we need to understand the concept and theories first to give you that solid base which will always give you an edge in the market. Learning Artistry has to be detailed.
- Makeup Tools, Products & Brands: Understanding in detail various essential Makeup tools, different products and Brands. The market is full of products however you must know as a professional what you buy, when to buy and how to buy.
- Color Theory :Understanding all about color from an eye of a makeup artist. Makeup is all about using the right colors for the right time. Learn the techniques to look at the color.
- Face Anatomy :This is where you learn the art of understanding the face. The shape of the face, eyes, lips etc. to come up with an action plan for your client. Everyone is different and so will the makeup!
- Skin Theory: Finally the skin which is going to be the canvas of your art, Deep understanding of skin – Texture, tones, undertones and types. Deep understanding of product usage as per the skin.
- Building your Makeup Kit: No Makeup Kit is ever complete but we teach you the best way to build and maintain in the best cost-efficient manner and yet maintain world-class quality.
- Skin Care: Perfect makeup needs a great skin condition. It is important to know how to handle the skin and take care of it for a long run for both your client and yourself.
- Skin Prep & Hygiene (CTM): Learn skin preparation techniques before you begin makeup. How to ensure you maintain the hygiene of your tools, products and yourself. This is very important.
- Eye Brows Shaping and Prep
- Lip Structuring
- Makeup Applications: Foundation, Contouring, Priming Brows application, Eye shadow application, Liner and mascara application, Lash application, Lens application, Concealer, Highlighting(strobing), Bronzing, Lip base, Lipstick application, Blush, Glitter application and much more.
We cover every single technique from basic to advance. You will be equipped to handle any client with any makeup requirement with all the techniques required to handle the project.
While the curriculum is International the application of makeup will be still local. We believe India wears the best makeup and being the most diverse country in the world it is important to blend local techniques with an International approach.
- Learn 5 different most common Bridal Makeup in India
- North Indian
- South Indian
- Every wedding has different stages and occasions and you will learn every stage to handle any kind of makeup to perfection.
- Customs: Just not makeup but it’s important to understand the wedding itself. We want you to be able to connect to your clients by understanding their rituals and customs.
- Sari/Lehnga Draping
- Pleating Techniques
- Concealed Pinning
- South Indian Sari Draping
- Lehanga Pinning
- Coorgi Style/Bengali Style Draping
- On Job Training: Makeup at a studio and Makeup on the field are two different worlds. It can be tremendously stressful when you do bridal makeup. We want you to get a first-hand experience of this stress and management. You will get an opportunity to go out for a real wedding with MJ by your side.
When it comes to Bridal Makeup we prepare you for everything from Reception Makeup to Muhurtham Makeup, from Mehndi to cocktail dinner. You will be able to handle it all.
Note – HD Makeup & Airbrush Technique is included
Yes, there is nothing called a Bridal Makeup Artist anymore. You are a Professional Makeup Artist who can do every kind of makeup. Fashion Makeup is the most emerging market which is promising and amazing
- No Makeup Look
- Dewy Technique
- Bronzy Technique
- Matt technique
- Backstage New Age Makeup
- High Fashion Looks
- B&W Makeup
- Death by Color
- Era Makeup Looks
- Impromptu creations by MJ
Anything today that you see in Media from E-retail to movies, fashion shows, and Instagram is included here. These are creative Makeup looks which you often call fantasy makeup, creative makeup, high fashion etc. You will be ready to work with fashion designers, advertisers or media houses, Not only that since this has no boundaries it will also assist you in your own marketing. This style of makeup can become a true manifestation of your art. You will love it.
Although Makeup artists must know about Hair styling and Draping. This is a complete specialized career stream. We want you to understand the techniques and then you are expected to practice to master the art.
- Hair Preparation: Understand how to prepare the hair of your client before you begin styling it.
- Understanding Hair Tools and application
- Curling(All types) | Blow Dry ( In curls/Out curls)
- Crimping | Creating Volume in Hair
- Straightening | Extension application
- Back combing | Donut application | Braiding
- Messy Buns | Waterfall | Pinning Technique
- Neat Buns | Crown Styling
- South Indian Jada assembly
- North Indian Bridal Hairstyle
- Braiding Techniques
- Mangh Tika Fixing
- Hair Accessories decoration, designing and assembly
By the end of these classes, you will have a pretty good hands-on on hair styling, We will teach you in-trend hair styles which are mostly preferred by the clients these days however since now you know the technique you can start creating your own. This one needs practice even after the certification. Hair styling should not be ignored.
We look at our course & certification as career milestones and take a holistic approach rather than just teaching you about makeup. We go beyond and work hard to make you versatile, confident and an entrepreneur. Our exclusive content and approach have helped many who are inspired to achieve a goal.
- Airbrush Makeup Demonstration: Understanding the equipment, Technique and application
- Tattoo Concealing
- Matured Skin Makeup
- How to handle your own personality and develop it.
- Portfolio Photoshoot
- On Job Training
- Customer classification & Handling
- Master class on Freelancing
- Male Grooming
- Basic Photography
- Photo Editing
The rest of the content is exclusive, To know more take a face-to-face appointment for course counselling. From your health to your skills we cover it all.
What it takes to become a Makeup Artist ?
MJG Students Testimonials
“I was a student here, I couldn’t believe that someone can be just transformed into a pro make-up artist just in less than 3 months. People there are extremely friendly and anytime approachable for any queries and doubts. Very happy and peaceful place to learn.”
“I am the student in MJG academy, enrolled myself on weekend batch March 2021…the experience being a student was extremely satisfying and enriched myself with so much of learning with every minute details of what makeup is all about….”
“Happy to say that I am student of MJ Academy. The quality of training she gives is very good for people who does have knowledge of makeup. Very impressive and good place to get trained and become certified MUA. Thank you so much MJ.”
What will you learn in Professional Makeup Artist Course?
The Power of Skill-set
Our primary focus and step 1 is to equip you with the latest makeup skills which will give you an edge above others in the industry. Which is the reason why we cover every technique under one certification. From the latest product knowledge to historic and current trends in the industry, From Hair Styling to Draping we cover everything relevant to a Professional Makeup Artist.
The Art of Selling
No skill is a skill until you can monetize it. While it is important to acquire a skillset but what do you do if you can’t sell and make money out of it? At MJG you don’t have to worry because we get extremely real with our students. Learning Makeup alone is not enough, One needs to learn the art of selling and we teach you exactly that in our Business segment for this certification. From customer behavior to industry insights, from social media awareness to handling difficult situations, we prepare you to be market ready.
Becoming the best version
Being a makeup artist is all about being agile, multitasking, creative, and professional. You need that confidence in your communication and negotiation to succeed. At MJG we focus on your personality development and communication for a holistic positive change in your life. This course must become a milestone in your life.
Do we offer free Makeup Kit?
Nothing in this world is free and the sooner you understand it better you will succeed. When something is sold to you for free then it means you are the product.
Building a makeup kit is a gradual and intricate affair which we will be personally guiding you to build instead of giving you something pre-made.
A professional Makeup kit can range from 15 thousand to 5 lakh rupees and this is something that cannot be built in a day.
We will be providing products at the academy for you to practice however students will be guided with the art of Makeup Products Procurement. Students will be bringing a basic kit with them which we will explain to you during course counselling. Do not worry it doesn’t cost much.
Free Makeup Kit is a “trap” do not fall for it.
5 Reasons to select MJG as your Makeup School
Will I get job offer after this course?
Absolutely you will and that is the reason why we have carefully curated our course modules to help you in the real world.
However please remember by learning from MJG you are not buying out your career but making it. You will have to stay committed and focused.
It is not as easy as paying for certification and hoping to have a rockstar career. You will have to work your way through it.
Frequently Asked Questions
For the Refund/Cancellation Policy please click HERE
We conduct only regular batches (weekdays) for the Professional course and during weekends we run workshops.
Class timings are – 10:30 AM to 6:00 PM
You can make the full payment or pay in EMIs through cash/online/CC/UPI payment.
If EMI plan is chosen , It is mandatory to submit post dated cheques. (PDC)
If you don’t pass the exam first time you will get a second opportunity to take the exam again after further study and practice. In nutshell you need to earn this certificate.
Yes , Our professional Makeup Artist Certificate is Internationally accredited. To get awarded with International Certification you need to clear the exam.
Our Professional Makeup course is internationally accredited and course fee has been designed to aim affordability without comprising quality and content.
Read the article to have good understanding. https://mjgorgeous.com/how-much-does-it-cost-to-learn-makeup/
We discuss with you, we answer every question that you have however, we do not put our teaching skills for judgment. Check our reviews, Check our work do your homework. Trust and respect is all we ask!
Yes, A lot! We are a business and yet we are emotionally driven. We want a certain culture and ethics in the Makeup Artist community. If you are willing to learn then do not pick an academy basis the course fee. We have found many students coming back to us from different academies to learn the skills all over again.
We have kept our fees extremely competitive and below the market price. The curriculum we offer is flat unbeatable !
Yes, However even to learn just Bridal Makeup you need to have a firm knowledge of makeup products and tools. So that you can do basic bridal makeup. You will be given an assessment basis which we can induct you for Bridal Makeup class only. Our recommendation is to start with basics always!
Don’t get us wrong, We are not checking your makeup skills however we are checking more on the creativity flair, Your life goals and overall compatibility with this profession.
In order to secure a seat in our batch, You will have to drop into our studio and go through a written and verbal assessment followed by F2F discussion. Please note clearing the assessment is a must!
Weekend Professional Batch has been discontinued. We are currently running Regular batches only during weekdays.
These are full-day classes. Makeup Artistry is no longer a hobby but a serious career option.
Free? There is nothing that is free of cost. Your Makeup kit cost is included in the course fee. We do not believe in getting your stash all at once. We encourage our students to procure makeup products after thorough product knowledge. Once students are comfortable they are guided and assisted in procuring makeup products. If you want to be an artist you must know what to buy, when to buy and from where to buy.
We recommend you to call us to avail offers and know more about the fees. We would love to talk to you!
If 100% Job guarantee existed and it was as easy as paying a fees and becoming a star then the world would have been a different place. We will give you 100% freelance assistance , Action and plan to ensure you become your own boss. What we need in return ? Practice, dedication, punctuality. You will have to struggle if you want to make it big. No short cuts !
Do not worry, Academy provides you with everything you need for learning makeup. During admission, we ask you to get a basic starter kit for hygiene purposes.