Frequently Asked Questions
What should you look for when hiring a bridal makeup artist for your wedding?
This is what you should look for when hiring a bridal makeup artist for your wedding
1. Years of experience
2. Past work (Photos and videos on the social media)
3. Google them and see what you find apart from their website
5. Style of makeup (Diversity, Natural, Creative, Vivacious etc.)
What are the things that you must discuss on your first call with your makeup artist?
It is very important that you are very clear in communicating what you want on your wedding day. Below are the points that you must discuss with your Makeup-artist
1. Inform the date , venue and number of sessions
2. Discuss your vision of makeup , What kind of makeup you like
3. Show some reference photos which is in your mind
4. Ask for final estimate and Trial
What are the things that should be addressed during a makeup trial?
There are many things that needs to be addressed during a makeup trial like the cleanliness and hygiene, Customer service, temperament, Products and many more