Frequently Asked Questions
Is it necessary for a makeup artist to keep doing corona tests?
We have to keep getting our corona tests every 2 weeks as now most of the hotels are not allowing anyone inside without COVID negative certificate.
What are the challenges faced by make-up artists during corona lockdowns?
1. Weddings and event getting postponed/canceled throwing you out of budget
2. Travel restrictions, Flights getting canceled
3. Massive investment in sanitization
4. Client asking for more discount sighting pandemic
5. Lesser number of leads
6. Major health risk in every wedding
7. Makeup products not in stock due to worldwide pandemic
8. Extremely difficult to work with masks, gloves, and PPE (We literally suffocate)
How should makeup artists tackle the challenges faced during corona lockdowns?
1. Work on self-motivation, We are all into this together
2. If you don’t have work , then utilize the time creating some great content
3. Practice, Makeup is an artistry which can never be perfect. Keep creating!
4. Stay with the community it will help to collaborate with others and earn some extra bucks
5. Cut down your business costs as much as you can
6. If you don’t have project at hand then start working for the next season
7. Utilize social media to the fullest