- Minimum shades of foundation and concealer (this should of a good quality HD brands) Foundation as the name suggest is going to be decisive factor of the quality of makeup you will be delivering.
- Selecting the foundation shade is very important, you need to understand your region, what kind of common skin tones you find in your area at large. However keep in mind if you are in a metro city then you may get combination of all tones as people across country are settled. Also consider what is the bridal makeup trend in your sub region and what clients prefer.
- Maintain a minimum stock of commonly used shades.
Brand Recommendation: MAC studio fix, Too faced, HUDA Beauty
• One correcting stick or you can have a correcting and concealing palette
Brand Recommendation: MAC concealer and correcting palette, HUDA beauty
5. Setting Powder
• Banana power is very important, even if you keep one setting powder it’s more than enough.
• Pressed powder , how can we forget that , it’s to give more coverage and it controls oil and helps to give a finished look
Brand Recommendation: HUDA Beauty (Banana Bread), MAC: Studio fix foundation powders (keep all minimum 5 to 6 shades as per your foundation shades)